Day 191

Down the mortgage rabbit hole I went, and what a long confounding ride it was. All night and all day. Learned a lot. Shook open the laptop, dusted off the excel sheet, hit try now on the chatgpt plus offer, and took some meaningful 3M strides. In the end still wrestling with simple, uncomplicated, good faith vs strategic, complex, unreliable. Who knows what's going to happen anyway. All this moh maya during the day, mahabharata and ramayana and gita at night. Nuts.

Also - yet another reminder of how deeply blessed I am to have found Brad. No matter what else happens or doesnt, will be forever grateful to him for the incredible generosity of spirit, heart, care and kindness he has shown. If there is a God, I hope all this goodness is coming back to him manifold.

And lastly - serrano and strawberry harvest day! Peppers galore!

Tomorrow we wait for news that NYL finally has all docs and attend calls for damming cash and maneuvering Smith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 171

Day 21