Day 179
More blah and shit. Only one movie. That had me at Hello. Friday come and gone. I really need to move on.
A moment with crae today. Zero contact all day. Then he comes to the couch in the evening and goes to boys side. Is asleep. I notice some fluff on the underside of his paws and start to clean. He growls sleepily. I persist. More growling. I say no, soothe, restart. More growls. Repeat. Multiple times. Continued growling. I stop and turn away. A few minutes later - wakes up. Moves towards me and whines for pets. I angrily say why did you growl at me and stare. Nudges apologetically. Boops. Sticks his head in my lap to make up. I melt into ginormous puddle. Followed by several minutes of petting and snuggling and loving and cuddling and weepy sobby needy pure unadulterated love.
Sigh. Why cant everything be as easy as that.
If he comes back somehow this time with the same shit different day - I will shut it down. Im done.
Comments
Post a Comment