Day 98
Sunday with an early start and an early end. Morning send off to CN Tower escapades for boy. I was coherent and intentional in supportive byes, check. Then some snooze until last possible minute for pre Brad dog walk. Then nice helpful Brad call about my own standards, not anyone else's. Then afternoon nothingness with snacks and survivor, some snoozing. Helpful conversation post nap to make a decision regarding India. Puts mind at ease, though now the whole clear communication and sticking with it / finessing the details etc party will start. Also a nice conversation / semi decision about restarting the health regime for the last / next couple months. Preserve CN tower momentum/ give me a chance in hell etc. So here's to hopeful 6 am runs starting tomorrow. Ofcourse my stomach will have to be pumped for popcorn prior. Then DWP2. Blah company, but yayyyy movie. So cute, so fun. Maybe my standards are lower than the blr girls', but very much enjoyed it, would do a repeat watch with subtitles on tv some day lol. But the company, sigh sigh. So many feelings well up at every interaction. Salon options, "we were at AAs planning the whole summer and beyond", babysitting "company" while she finds a life etc. I want to be supportive, I want to be compassionate, I want to be a good friend, but ugh. Anyway. Will dig deeper. Or medit(c)ate harder. Also 2nd sign in 2 days that I need to add the dimension of new community / connections as I think about cultivating new life. Gonna file that in that overflowing box marked Future Self. The future is (almost) here.
Comments
Post a Comment