Day 121
Early wake up today, for pre brekkie coffee date with Lax. As usual different vs expectation, and another one potentially coming tomorrow. Good part - set me up with shower, sunshine, and a long day ahead of today's tasks, all done from the hammock under the shade of the sugar maple. The kind of afternoon where you cant help but count your blessings. The other good output was naturopath direction vs dietician, newest exploration. To be figured out tomorrow hopefully. And then tree course to learn all about the city's dedication to trees. Are these real people and real jobs? What was I thinking, way back when, when I chose what I chose? How can I become a tree warrior now? All these paths. And lastly, rebounder is here! Bounce life starts tomorrow!
All in all - a day of limitless sunshine, surrounded by greens, blanketed with blues, two of the sweetest little faces for company and some inspiration and motivation to boot. What more could one want.
Comments
Post a Comment