Day 107

Officially posting as one with celiac disease. The finality of the diagnosis has happened, and from here all things were supposed to be different. 

But I counted out the periods. The mehness seeped all the way through to make the whole thing fairly anti climactic and I rolled right back into bed. Then whinged to Brad about it and he was all "slow and steady, sustainable, bloo blah". Then forced myself to carry on with the things I've enthusiastically registered for, ie, AI and Trees, but oh the blah. Brain fog and regret and yawns and second guessing in exhaustion all the way. Until ofcourse a few pleasant moments during Trees - yes, the universe led me well - and then, but long, sigh. 

Somehow made it through the day, and can hopefully make it through the next couple as well, while the periods have reign. Eventually I would like to Notion my life into a 6 week transformation, but we all have seen that movie before. So TBC.

For now just looking forward to the next 20+ hours in bed.

(Still managing R100, no days missed yet. Baby wins).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 171

Day 21