Day 103

On paper a super successful Fri-yay! Off leash dog park, with mr. graduate, who has totally come into his own and didnt need his parents or at least his mommy at all, and mr. last time ever, who we should have never taken. Then the much anticipated golf outing, with mr. tiger woods himself. I managed to hit the ball. Then a nice little happy hour with animated conversation about drag culture. At least from my side. Then a nap, during which I listened to the RWK recording, found our ecoregion, signed up on the wildr and inat apps, and did challenge 1. Then eventually, both of us gathered up the commitment, whether to each other or the idea or just the urge to avoid disappointing, and took a 9pm shower, dressed up in our finest and went to drag. And it was probably the most unexpected version of drag ever, but we stuck it out, and even had some fun and sang some songs.

So why do I feel blah again. Back home. Is it PMS? Is it something else? Ughhhh. Its settling, heavy and cloud like. And I would realy like for it to not throw me off already. Pleaseeee. Ugh ugh. 

Oh. Also R100. Somewhere between golf and nap. Talk about commitment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 171

Day 21