Day 59

A truly "off" day, on 4th week off!

Gonna call this a success for being as grand as a "failure" as it should have rightfully been.

First - poor sleep. Then - a deep in the dumps of periods despair morning. No walk. Still in bed. Boy comes and says - guilt free relax. So then - no getting out of bed within window. Then - major anxiety flare up, thanks to a flurry of texts from sowm about life updates and potential december dates. After much stressing and sobbing - decided no workout today. Then - no cooking! Eventually - a grandscale version of yesterday's cheat day, with tomato toasties and pita hummus and coffee cookies and all 3 Downton movies. Persisted with R100, and here we are. 

I still need to unpack the December dates and possible india trip emotions properly. But will save it for post hormonal storm. 

I wish I could slow time down. Linger here longer. But already the days are getting longer than the nights, cottages are being booked, international flight prices are being researched and things are marching unstoppingly on. Terrifying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 171

Day 21