Day 47

Descending deeper into blahness. Whyyyyy.

Another night, another struggle to get out of bed. Finally managed only at 10 am. Since then felt behind and in catch up mode. Except I kept stopping to ask myself WHY I feel behind. WHERE am I meant to be? WHO is waiting on me? Why can't I relax? 

Anyway - walk. Disastrous. Finally caught out too late in uncontrollable pee explosion. All thanks to Crae. And he didnt even poop. Plus felt uncomfortable in the tummy all day, and sore and achy. 

Managed 30DC and R100 and cleaning and laundry, as well as some piano progress. Tomorrow brings 2 handed practice, so things are getting interesting. 

Slight uptick in spirits coz acu session in the evening. Frederick is just as cute and quirky and sweet and funny as ever! Couldn't stop smiling all session, even when receiving shock treatment with needles! Smile disappeared fairly quickly after session sigh. But hope it will kick in with some respite for sleep tonight. 

I've really got to stop running and practice slowing down. But I dont know how. Sob sob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 171

Day 21