Day 38
4 things im grateful for in my community
- ability to borrow pianos
- ability to appreciate music together
- multicultural
- constant support system
3 ways I connect with myself
- this
- walks
- tea
5 ways I show care at home
- bloo bla
3 ways I can love freely
- pish posh
4 reminders that im not alone
- nope, never alone
3 reminders that im not done
- latest reset plan
- marketplace saves
- soaked chickpeas
Saturday chores turned chilling day. 12 full hours of sleep! Near restful. Lots of awareness, awakenness, disturbing dreams, but still. Rose + painkiller + periods = sleep. Thats nice to know. Then walk. Then chill. Donuts. Music. But the most important thing is all the plans. And the fast approaching kick start, first to set a foundation tomorrow and then to leap right off on monday. And no perfection. Just progress. I feel energy. I feel excitement. I feel nervous anticipation. I feel - ugh. I hope. Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment