Day 30

This one ill do with a 'these days' reference frame:

3 routines that I enjoy
- walking the dogs
- shoveling
- nightly gratitude 

5 things I want more of
- physical activity
- consumption of goodness (food, content, energy)
- love and support and friendship and care
- restful sleep 
- true peace 

3 things I want less of
- anxiety
- self criticism 
- wasted time

4 ways I can care for myself
- nsss 
- less crap consumption
- continued physical activity 
- regular meds

3 things im hopeful about
- now to may
- working with brad 
- spring

5 things im proud of starting
- rostov 100
- hpmor 
- movie nights
- mmm
- noorxwork no janxwork

Triple feature today - Jay Kelly, Thursday Murder Club, and the Jim Parsons gay cancer love story that I can't remember the name of. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 171

Day 21