Day 17

Technically a miss. But only because -

My brain on anxiety, drugs, spicy candy from judgy santa hamper to snack motivated emotionally unstable best human.

But I remembered. I considered. Substances will freeze you.

The day in Mile markers.

-35.
No snow.
Wind.
No shovel.
No walk.
Mom call.
Secret monday call date.
SIL call.
KMN.
FM1.1
Amped.
Gift wrap.
Ammy pick up.
Private moments.
Safe.
Tournament.
Loud. 
OTT.
Doubles.
Winning.
Way too OTT.
No hug today.
Misses.
Friday farewells.
Did I embarrass myself.
Somewhat.
Am i rambling.
Verbal diarrhoea. 
She called.
MIL panic.
Boy best everything.
THC.
CBD.
CBN.
Falafel bowls.
Snackrite exotics.
Spicy.
Pukey.
Poopy.
Sowm. Amm.
Same.
Text.
Which school.
Lose my mind.
Non stop.
Tell me to stop.
Embarrassed myself drinking game.
AA.
Laughs.
Grief.
Sad.
Cry.
Wail.
Weep.
Dramatic.
Noisy.
So loud.
Laugh cry.
Leave at last.
Poor boy.
Poor me.
Poor me.
Contempt.
Emails to Brad. 
Apologies.
Apologies.
Accountability?
Love letters.
Best humans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 171

Day 21